Sunday 19 December 2010

a circle and a pea


circle 

yesterday night i went out to dance on a boat (fake boat) .
that night i meet marlon who so we had to find out went to the same school and day care as me in munich. 

my heart was beating very fast... i like when life makes circles.    

i wonder what will happen next in my life... 

maybe:

....

You will marry the first person who tells you your eyes are like scrambled eggs.

...

(frank o'hara - lines for the fortune cookies) 


one of my favourite pages in my book "Pluto and Charon" is the mirror page in the middle. 
You can order my book from today on at LUDION.



pea 

at the moment i am sleeping on 3 mattresses all pilled up on a high bed.
why?
because i want to meet a prince.!  inspired by the fairy tale " the princess and the pea" i want to place a small pea under the mattresses, so when a boy sleeps over , i will find out easily his true identity. 

last night i wanted to try it out, as my friend kathi slept over ( i am suspicious - she could be a princess)... but had no peas in the house.! 



 at the moment my favourite book is "soul" by robert blackson. 
robert asked people all over the world to draw their souls. 

*

My quietness has a man in it, he is transparent
and he carries me quietly, like a gondola, through the streets.
He has several likenesses, like stars and years, like numerals.

(frank o'hara - in memories of my feelings) 

No comments:

Post a Comment