Sunday 5 September 2010

book



Filep Motwary: So how you want your book to look like really then?

Daniel Sannwald: Timeless, elegant, poetic and consistent. I want the book to be an object to which work and myself can relate.

-How about the readers? What do you want them to see in this book?

The title of my book will be " Pluto and Charon"

“The system of Pluto and Charon is unusual among planetary systems in that each is tidally locked to the other: Charon always presents the same face to Pluto, and Pluto always presents the same face to Charon....“

The publication will build up on the concept of these two planets. I want the readers to feel that they are holding a nice object in their hands and give them a more deep understanding of my work and me.

THE BOOK "Daniel Sannwald - Pluto and Charon" WILL BE PUBLISHED BY END OF THIS YEAR


No comments:

Post a Comment