Saturday 11 September 2010

silent



Friday i took a long wander with my mother and i wish she would stay longer then just 3 days with me in london.... a bit more ( or forever.!)

Friday i had a very special moment with my mum. you know this moments when you get goosebumps all over your body because something special has happend

1.
to you

2.
or to someone else

2.
or two you and someone else together.

well i had such a moment with my mum last friday - magical moments dont come every day... they are rare but wonderful if they happen.

on the way to the rochelle canteen we past the cafe in which my ex-boyfriend works (normally he works on the weekends but that day he worked also friday.!)
we past (unnoticed) the cafe and saw him working behind the bar... in a silent gesture my mother took my hand (she always has so soft and warm hands) and we continued walking.

honestly i think my mother is such a wonderful woman and in moments such as friday i feel like the luckiest son ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment