Tuesday 12 October 2010

comet chase + everything


at the moment london is full of exciting events - frieze art fair - BFI London Film Festival - Dance Umbrella (london´s dance festival) - Turkish Film festival - Food Festival and the British Cheese festival...

but what makes my heart skip the most is the London Children´s Film Festival...
and tomorrow i will go and see the opening movie " The moomins and the comet chase"... in 3-D of course!
will surely be wearing my best shoes, whites shirt and my lovely bow tie.

and also... tomorrow my favourite place of london is re-opening:
the museum of everything!

now i wish it would be already tomorrow!

but honestly these days i wish that every evening....
but manly because i cant wait for the next morning to eat my delicious muesli mix.
but also because every day is filled with so many little wonders at the moment. and that of course is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment