Monday 29 November 2010

birds in the post



this morning my postman brought a nice present from my new pen pal p from brooklyn. 
(btw my postmen and me became friends since a few weeks... and its good to have your postman as  a friend so he will make sure that even letters with bad hand writing or wrong house numbers arrival safely  !)  

so today by post this wonderful wrapped present arrived:
look! 


and look whats inside!!!

now do you remember my christmas wish list?
and if so do you remember wish number 3? 

wish 3:
a book about birds!

how lucky i am - and how nice from my oversea friend!

what a happy day!


and did you knew:


- The homing pigeon, Cher Ami, lost an eye and a leg while carrying a message in World War I. Cher Ami won the Distinguished Service Cross. Its leg was replaced with a wooden leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment